Friday, August 24, 2012

Catching Up

So, it's been a while since my last post!  Here are some of my recent photo sessions!

This was a quick session with my beautiful mother-in-law! She needed some headshots for her schooling, and asked me to come over and snap a photo or two - or 30!  And of course, Miss Jordan wanted in on the action, too, so I included her in some of the portraits.








These photos were taken at a recent lock-in at Oakwood Baptist Church.  It's an annual event called Lockapalooza, and all the middle schoolers get together for a night of worship, sumo wrestling, dodgeball, and midnight to 6 am laser tag! No sleeping is allowed, and there's always TONS of laughter! I was so blessed to have the opportunity to photograph this years' event! I was also exhausted for a week afterwards - my body is just not used to being a night owl anymore!


I have had the best intentions of taking my family out to do family portraits in a field early on a Sunday morning, but have yet to accomplish that.  Perhaps I will finally have some energy this Sunday and we can finally get some more recent photos, but only time will tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment