Sunday, February 5, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the Joyful Noise Family Photography blog!  Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my artwork.

A little about me:

My name is Dina, I am 25, I am happily married, have 2 children, and have many interests, one of which, if photography!  I am a Christian, and the first place I like to look for answers is in my Bible.  I have found that my life makes more sense, and is much less stressful and worrisome when I lean on Jesus for strength and peace, rather than leaning on things of the world.  I believe that Jesus is for everyone, but I do not believe in pushing him down anyone's throat.  I believe that my life should be enough of an example to others that I shouldn't have to push Jesus onto anyone; that others would see my life and ask about what's different.

About Joyful Noise Family Photography

I offer a wide-range of on-location photography services, from High School Seniors to newborns; from recently engaged couples to weddings; from families to bands, and much more!  I enjoy capturing people in their most natural settings.  I prefer to capture memories as they happen, rather than having people "pose" for their pictures.  Those posed pictures tend to look unnatural and stiff.  My photography style is ever-changing as I learn about new techniques and brainstorm new ideas.  I will always aim to capture you and your families personalities in each and every photo I take!

Below, I have added a few of my photos from various sessions for you to get an idea about my style! Please let me know what you think!  If you like the photos, leave a comment for me, and then be sure to "like" my Facebook page!














Thanks again for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment