Sunday, February 26, 2012

Boudoir Day 3/3/12

Boudoir Day is officially on! I have 9 ladies scheduled to have their photos taken on Saturday, March 3, 2012, and I am super excited about this photo shoot!  I have all sorts of ideas in my head, and I can hardly wait to try them all out on these lovely ladies! 

I still have 1 time slot available, if this is something you are interested in.  The fee is just $100 for a 45-minute photo session, an online proof gallery for selecting your final photos, up to 10 fully edited images on CD with re-print rights, the option to purchase prints, photo books and more, and hair and make-up done by a profressional.  Please contact me by e-mail (joyfulnoisephoto@att.net) or you can call or text me at 830-305-2115 for more information!

Also coming up on the schedule are some Senior Portraits, a band photo shoot, and some more family portraits!

If you're looking for a photographer for your family photos, newborn baby pics, or just about anything else, shoot me an e-mail and I will put a package together for you! Or you can choose from one of my pre-made packages, if you prefer!

I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment