Saturday, March 3, 2012

Boudoir Day 3/3/12

Boudoir Day 2012 was a massive SUCCESS!!! I photographed 8 lovely ladies today, and had a complete blast while doing it!! This has to be one of the most satisfying photo shoots I have ever had the pleasure to take part in!

I have about 800 photos to go through and edit before posting them to a private gallery for each participant, so, needless to say, I have my work cut out for me.  But honestly, I am looking forward to editing these pictures and making them into pieces of art!

Many people have asked if I plan on doing another shoot like this, and the answer is: YES!  The next shoot, however, will not boast the same low price as this one did, but it will still have a lower price than most boudoir photographers in the area.  As soon as I have enough people interested in this type of Boudoir Day photo shoot, I will set a date and begin scheduling ladies for participation!  So, if you're interested, you NEED to contact me ASAP!  You can email me (joyfulnoisephoto@att.net), call or text (830-305-2115), or message me on Facebook (www.facebook.com/joyfulnoisephotography).

Boudoir Photo's are not the only thing I shoot, either! I can photograph just about anything - Families, Kids, Babies, Bands, Seniors, Couples, Bridal Portraits, Weddings, and More!  If you're looking for an affordable, yet reliable photographer, look no further! I would love to sit down with you for a consultation to put some ideas together to suit your photography needs!  Please feel free to contact me at your convenience to schedule your free consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment