Friday, March 9, 2012

Edits & Others

I have finally finished lightly editing all the beautiful pictures from last Saturday's Boudoir Day! I have gotten them all uploaded to each ladies respective proofing gallery, and I now get to sit down and relax while I wait for the ladies to pick which 10 photos they would like to purchase! I do not envy them, though! All of their photos came out so wonderfully, it is going to be very difficult for them to pick just 10 images! Which is why I offer additional images for just $5 each! 

Plus, I offer professional quality prints, photo books, cards, calendars, gallery wraps, and even framed prints! This way, the ladies don't have to take their images to walmart to print them, and have everyone and their dog look over their shoulder to see them!  This way, their images are kept private, just for that special someone, and they get professional quality prints, versus the wal-mart version of professional prints. 

So, while I wait for each lady to choose her photos, I am going to put together an Easter special, and maybe do a few FREE PHOTO SHOOTS!  I'm also going to put together some marketing materials and get a bit more organized! I might even do some spring cleaning!

Be sure to contact me for your next set of Family Photo's or to get some great pics of the kids (or grandkids)!  Remember, I'll come to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment