Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jordan - Seguin/New Braunfels Family Photographer

Jordan is a beautiful, lively 10-year old that I love dearly.  She is my husband's little sister, and I have known her since she was about 9 months old.  When we were over at my in-law's house a few weeks back, I offered to take some themed portraits of her just for fun.  We chose a western theme because Jordan is the only child in this family that is a true Texan.  (All the other kids were born in California.)  Plus, she LOVES horses and all things country.

These are some of the results - there were so many to choose from, but these are my favorite 3.  Hope you enjoy!



The gun in Jordan's holster is a pop-cap gun - not an actual firearm.
The jacket, however, is real & real heavy.

If you're interested in doing any kind of themed photo session, please contact me so we can work together to get you the portraits you are looking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment