Thursday, June 20, 2013

Throwback Thursday

They say, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em", so that's what I'm going to do.  It seems Thursday has been deemed "Throwback Thursday", for which you are supposed to post an old photo or two that may or may not be embarrassing/humiliating.  For the sake of not scaring you away, I'm going to skip the embarrassing/humiliating pictures, and just show you some of my older work.  Let me know what you think!


This is from a 60th Anniversary Party I shot with a good friend of mine way back in June of 2011.  This was one of the first large group events I shot, and I learned a lot during this party.  I got some good shots, as well!


This is my youngest, Elijah taken at Retama Park during live horse racing in November of 2011.  We took another married couple with us, as they had not ever been to see live horse racing.  We all had a blast! {Side Note: As you can see, I didn't edit this one very much, as evidenced by the boogers and the churro stains on his cheek. LOL That boy sure does love to eat!}


This is my oldest, Micah in December of 2010.  He was 4 years old.  This was the second session I did this month and year to get some good Christmas portraits to give to friends and family.  This session was timed perfectly win the day so as to avoid harsh shadows and squinty eyes.


Micah, Elijah and their friend Margarito at the Guadalupe County Fair in  October, 2012. All three boys had such a blast! 


Micah and Elijah in early December 2011.  This was the first of 2 session with my boys to get some Christmas portraits taken.  I didn't time this shoot very well (or got too lazy to get up early enough for better lighting), thus the harsh shadows over the eyes.  But I got some good shots out of it, too.









These two photos were taken at Landa Park in New Braunfels after
church one Sunday in July 2012.  If my memory serves me well, we had our new puppy, Levi with us on this trip as well.














It's just amazing to me to see how much my boys have grown and changed in the past few years. 

Thanks for taking time to take a trip down memory lane with me! Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Also, if you haven't already, be sure to take a look at my Senior Reps page to get all the info on how to become a 2014 Senior Rep for Joyful Noise Photography and earn free portraits, free images, and cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment